Friday, September 20, 2013

Easy Playdough Gift Idea with Printable Tags




Here is a simple gift idea for children. If interested, follow the steps below!

Step 1:  Make playdough (recipe below).

Step 2:  Let playdough cool and place in clear bag. I got my bags from the Dollar Tree.

Step 3:  Print tags and cut out.

Step 4:  Attach tag to bag with ribbon, string, or tape.

The end!

Playdough Recipe
1 cup flour
1/2 cup salt
1 T vegetable oil (or whatever kind of cooking oil you have)
1 T Cream of Tatar
1 cup water
Food coloring of choice
Spices for scent (I added cinnamon but you can also add an essential oil like peppermint or orange and/or a pack of kool-aid for scent and color)

Combine all ingredients and cook on medium heat stirring constantly. Once it starts sticking together, remove from heat and knead. If it feels too sticky, add more flour.



2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea....you are so creative!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome gift idea! I made this with my niece and she loves it! She asked for every color and as soon as I get more flour, we'll get going on round two! Keep the great ideas coming!

    ReplyDelete